The Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new twist for the CSI: NY team. Set in a time after Mac gets shot...the team thinks he's dead, but is he really?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Secrets || Danny
Secrets || Danny - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:06 am by Detective Danny Messer

» Detective Danny Messer
Secrets || Danny - Page 35 EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:51 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» Just A Little Update
Secrets || Danny - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 7:08 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» The Rules and a bit of Plot
Secrets || Danny - Page 35 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:24 am by Detective Mac Taylor

» Mac Taylor
Secrets || Danny - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:08 am by Detective Danny Messer

» Taken Character Faces
Secrets || Danny - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:23 am by Detective Danny Messer

» The Backstory: One Month Earlier
Secrets || Danny - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:52 am by Detective Danny Messer

» CSI: New York Open Characters
Secrets || Danny - Page 35 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:06 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» Introduction Model
Secrets || Danny - Page 35 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:02 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

Secrets || Danny

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

Secrets || Danny - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 35 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:29 pm

Mac nodded. "Alright, I'm on my way up. And before you ask, no, I don't plan on staying, if you think I'm trying to disobey doctor's orders," he said with a slight smile, "I promise I'll head home right after, but I wanted to see you all again before I left."
Back to top Go down
https://theaftermath-csiny.rpg-board.net
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 35 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:47 pm

Stella nodded. "We'll be here, Mac. We got trace evidence that I think you'll be interested in taking a look at. It's not your typical speck of dust that you'll find under your couch." she said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 35 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:11 pm

Mac nodded, his interest caught. "Alright. I'll be there in a few. Tell me then," he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 35 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:17 pm

Stella hung up and waited for Mac to arrive. "What the hell kind of dust particle is this, Adam?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 35 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:55 pm

Mac showed up quickly, joining Adam and Stella. "What do we know?" he asked as he walked in.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 35 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 11:29 pm

Adam turned the computer around to show Mac the dust particle they collected at the scene. "Dust particles collected at the scene. I took a look at it under the microscope and I came to a surprising conclusion. It's not dirt, boss." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 35 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 8:07 am

Mac nodded as he listened, looking at the screen. "No it's not," he agreed with a slight frown, "What is it then?"
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 35 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 10:37 pm

Adam took a look at the computer screen and chewed at his pen. "I don't know, Mac. I was hoping u could help us figure that out. But the conclusion I came to is maybe it's sand, but not your typical beach sand or sand u would find in your yard." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 35 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 10:48 pm

Mac shook his head, eyes narrowed as he studied the screen with his hands rested plams-flat on the table. "I'd almost say it looks like it's been processed. Something not natural, but something you might get for a sandbox maybe? It's not something I'd expect at a crime scene... Not this. But... You know what they say... This is New York..."
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 35 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 11:02 pm

Hawkes joined Mac, Stella, and Adam minutes later. "I know what that dust particle is, Mac. White sand from the Philippines, specifically from an island Palawan, it's composed of many little separate islands, tourists and locals can go snorkeling, tour the underground river, and even pose with a baby croc at crocodile farms." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 35 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 7:27 am

Mac nodded as he listened to Hawkes. "So the question now is how did sand from the Philippines end up at our crime scene here in New York."
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 35 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:37 pm

Hawkes handed Mac information about their victim. "Our victim is Rodrigo Salazar from Manila. When he was younger his family moved to New York to get away from the poverty and hardship they had obtained while in the Philippines. Salazar moved out of his home when he turned 18, got married a year after and had three kids who now live in Staten Island." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 35 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 10:26 pm

Mac nodded as he listened and read. Married at 19 with three kids would do a few things in today's world. He knew it well enough. "Sounds like someone might've been a little in over their head. You get a chance to talk to the family?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 35 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 10:34 pm

Hawkes shook his head. "Not yet, we did inform Don of the situation, he was gonna try and track down an address and we got this: 4578 West Broadway in Staten Island." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 35 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 10:44 pm

Mac nodded. "And you guys tell me you don't know what to do when I walk out," he teased with a smirk, "Detectives or not, that's nonsense."
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 35 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 11:17 pm

Stella nodded. "Mac, u up for a little day trip? We need to talk to the family." she said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 35 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 11:41 pm

Mac stood, "If you insist. I was actually planning to slip home and attempt some kind of following of orders from the Doc, but... Since when could I say no to you?"
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 35 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 11:44 pm

Stella smiled. "The day where u say no to me will be the day where I don't speak to u the entire day, Taylor." she said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 35 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 11:51 pm

Mac smirked softly. "To the dog house in cuffs, huh?" he joked back, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 35 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 11:58 pm

Stella nodded. "Oh yeah. But u haven't yet given me a reason to do just that. But we can talk about that later. We need to find Salazar's family and deliver the bad news. Adam, u and Hawkes stay here in case something else comes up. Mac and I will head to Staten Island." she said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 35 EmptySat May 31, 2014 12:02 am

Mac smiled. "This is coming from the woman who told me to follow doctor's orders," he muttered quietly to Adam and Hawkes as he went over to join Stella, purely amused.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 35 EmptySat May 31, 2014 12:13 am

Stella scoffed. "This is also coming from the woman who can't get enough of u, Mac Taylor. I adore u and love u. U already know that, u pain in the ass." she joked.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 35 EmptySat May 31, 2014 12:17 am

Mac smiled, deciding to prove himself as previously stated - stubborn - by placing a quick kiss on her cheek before he gave her the classic loving glare. "Oh, what would I do without you, dear Stella?" he asked her, smiling, "I wouldn't have anyone to be stubborn for!"
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 35 EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:30 am

Stella moved from kissing Mac on his cheek to now kissing his lips. "I don't know, Mac. I'll leave that up to u to figure out. But until then let's go talk to this family and see what they have to say." she said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 35 EmptySat May 31, 2014 10:17 am

Mac smiled, not hesitating to kiss her back. "Alright, sounds like a plan," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secrets || Danny
Page 35 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next