The Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new twist for the CSI: NY team. Set in a time after Mac gets shot...the team thinks he's dead, but is he really?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Secrets || Danny
Secrets || Danny - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:06 am by Detective Danny Messer

» Detective Danny Messer
Secrets || Danny - Page 36 EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:51 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» Just A Little Update
Secrets || Danny - Page 36 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 7:08 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» The Rules and a bit of Plot
Secrets || Danny - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:24 am by Detective Mac Taylor

» Mac Taylor
Secrets || Danny - Page 36 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:08 am by Detective Danny Messer

» Taken Character Faces
Secrets || Danny - Page 36 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:23 am by Detective Danny Messer

» The Backstory: One Month Earlier
Secrets || Danny - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:52 am by Detective Danny Messer

» CSI: New York Open Characters
Secrets || Danny - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:06 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» Introduction Model
Secrets || Danny - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:02 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

Secrets || Danny

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

Secrets || Danny - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 36 EmptySat May 31, 2014 1:05 pm

Stella pulled out the keys to the Avalanche and she and Mac headed to Staten Island. Once they arrived, they knocked on the door, not at all looking forward to delivering the bad news. "Detectives, how can I help u?" Mrs. Salazar asked.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 36 EmptySat May 31, 2014 1:11 pm

After too many times of saying it, Mac only knew one way to break such news. And it wasn't at the door. "You mind if we come in? There's something we need to discuss."
Back to top Go down
https://theaftermath-csiny.rpg-board.net
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 36 EmptySat May 31, 2014 1:23 pm

Mrs. Salazar nodded. "Sure Detectives, please come in." she said, closing the door behind her. "What seems to be the problem?" she asked, as she made her way to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 36 EmptySat May 31, 2014 2:41 pm

Mac took a deep breath. "Mrs. Salazar, I hate to say it, but... We found your son dead today. We have reason to believe he was murdered."
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 36 EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:22 pm

Mrs. Salazar gasped as she plopped down on the couch. "No. No. Tell me that isn't true. Where?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 36 EmptySat May 31, 2014 4:39 pm

"Manhattan," Mac told her gently. "You have any idea who would do something like this to your son?"
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 12:32 am

Mrs. Salazar shook his head. "No, my son was very much loved but he did mention he was being followed by someone, an African American male, about six feet tall. He always wears a red baseball cap, and a black hooded sweatshirt." she said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 12:44 am

Mac nodded as he listened quietly and patiently. "Did you ever see the man around here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 12:56 am

Mrs. Salazar nodded. "Yeah I've seen him a few times on my way home from the grocery store which is about a block from here." she said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 1:13 am

Mac nodded. "Do you remember anything about him? Anything that could help us narrow down who he is?" he asked, this time gently. He knew the greater possibility was that she hadn't, but... It couldn't hurt to ask, if he was careful. He didn't want to step on toes here.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 1:48 am

Mrs. Salazar thought for a minute and then remembered something unique about this man. "Yeah, um....he walks with a limp." she said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 10:14 am

Mac nodded. "That's great," he said, looking back at Stella, "We need to get to work on this as soon as we're back at the lab."
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 1:03 pm

Stella nodded. "Mrs. Salazar, we're really sorry for your loss. If there's anything we can do for u and your family, please give us a call. Here's my card. Anything at all that u need, don't hesitate to call ok?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 2:23 pm

Mrs. Salazar nodded and accepted Stella's card. "Thank you, both of you. I just want who did this to my son found," she said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 4:11 pm

Stella placed a hand on Mrs. Salazar's arm. "I assure u, we will find him. You'll be the first we call when we do." she said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 4:30 pm

Mrs. Salazar nodded. "Thank you," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 4:40 pm

Stella and Mac headed back to Manhattan to see if they could find this scumbag that killed Mrs. Salazar's son. "That was hard to see. Only thing left to do is find this guy. Not very many people walk with a limp so finding him won't be too hard." she said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 6:52 pm

Mac nodded in agreement. "The first time is already one too many for anyone," he said with a quiet sigh. "And the limp will definitely help. I'd say run the description by Don. He might get us something that we can back up with the forensics."
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 7:24 pm

Stella nodded and pulled out her phone to dial Don. "Don, hey, we just finished with Salazar's mother. She gave us this description of the man that killed him. We're looking for an African American male who always wears a baseball cap and hooded sweatshirt, but most importantly, our suspect walks with a limp." she said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 9:10 pm

Don nodded, noting the description so he could run with it. "That's great, Stell... I should be able to get something with this, and you know you'll be the first one I call, alright? I'll let you know as soon as I got something, but I'm running with this right now," he told her, already starting to run the description through the database.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 9:38 pm

Stella nodded. "Thanks Don. I just want closure for this family. Think we all do." she said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 10:28 pm

Don nodded. "Yeah... That we do. I'll get back to you asap," he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 10:46 pm

Stella nodded. "Thanks, Don. Mac and I are heading back to the lab." she said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 7:47 am

"Alright, got it. Talk to you two soon then," Don said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 11:10 pm

Stella nodded. "U got it, Don." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secrets || Danny
Page 36 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next