The Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new twist for the CSI: NY team. Set in a time after Mac gets shot...the team thinks he's dead, but is he really?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Secrets || Danny
Secrets || Danny - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:06 am by Detective Danny Messer

» Detective Danny Messer
Secrets || Danny - Page 19 EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:51 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» Just A Little Update
Secrets || Danny - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 7:08 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» The Rules and a bit of Plot
Secrets || Danny - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:24 am by Detective Mac Taylor

» Mac Taylor
Secrets || Danny - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:08 am by Detective Danny Messer

» Taken Character Faces
Secrets || Danny - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:23 am by Detective Danny Messer

» The Backstory: One Month Earlier
Secrets || Danny - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:52 am by Detective Danny Messer

» CSI: New York Open Characters
Secrets || Danny - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:06 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» Introduction Model
Secrets || Danny - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:02 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

Secrets || Danny

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

Secrets || Danny - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:14 pm

Don smiled. "Yeah, I know. I love him to. Can't help it."
Back to top Go down
https://theaftermath-csiny.rpg-board.net
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:28 pm

Stella didn't feel any better from what Don said. "Yeah well see that doesn't help ease the discomfort I'm feeling right now, Flack." she pointed out.

Last edited by Detective Danny Messer on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:36 pm

Don looked over at her. "You'll be ok, Stell. Both of you will."
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:42 pm

Stella shook her head. "I don't know Don. How can I go back in there and face him? I'm scared to. I can't do it. I just can't." she said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:02 pm

"You won't know how he'll take it until you go in and see, right?"Don asked. He was feeling almost a bit scared for Stella. They'd need her at the lab with Mac out of work for the next two months. And Mac would need someone to keep and eye on him despite the fact that he was perfectly capable of taking care of himself. They all knew how stubborn he could be. Mac would need her more than the rest of them did, but they'd still need her at the lab at least once a week. And once Mac was back at work, how would they manage if Stella and Mac weren't over this? The tension would be palpable and Don could already imagine the strain it would put on the stubborn, sometimes thick-headed senior detective. Mac just wouldn't be able to put up with that kind of torture. He could manage physical torture, he'd been through that and probably a few things worse than that in the Marines...but Mac wasn't known to be extremely strong when it came to relationships and feelings. He did have his walls...everyone knew it.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:05 pm

Stella nodded as a tear fell from her eyes. "Thanks Don, I guess I won't fully know until I face him. I mean, I already told him and he says he understands but who knows? Maybe he'll change his mind, and not wanna risk the friendship after all, u know what I mean?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:29 pm

Don took a deep breath. "I'm not sure, Stell. I just know he feels the same for you as you do him. It's in his eyes, Stella. He just didn't know how to tell you before."
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:55 pm

Stella nodded as she headed back to Mac's room. "Thanks Don. You're a really good friend and pep talker." she said as she headed back to the room. She did feel a bit embarrassed for walking out in a frenzy. "Hey Mac, sorry about that, I just needed time to think and a little fresh air too." she said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:14 pm

Don just smiled and looked after her. "No problem,"he murmured as he watched her go. Mac looked up as Stella came back in. "No, no, it's fine,"he said. "I know the feeling."
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:22 pm

"Don could u give a minute? I need to talk to Mac alone." Stella said
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:40 pm

Don nodded. "Course,"he said as he got up, leaving Stella alone with Mac.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 12:02 am

Stella nodded. "Thanks Don." she said, looking over at Mac.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 12:28 am

Mac looked over at her. "Somethin' on your mind?"he asked, concerned.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 12:36 am

Stella nodded and buried her hands in her face, trying to control herself from crying in front of Mac. "I'm scared, Mac. Really scared. I'm bad at hiding the fact that multiple occasions like this could ultimately lead to something serious in the long run. What if this turns out to be a very serious relationship?" she asked, not knowing if she made any sense.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 12:49 am

Mac watched her, worried about her. He reached out a hand to lay reassuringly on her arm. "Stella...it's ok...either way, we gotta figure out what's best for us. I'm willing to give it a shot if you are, but I won't do something you're not ready for or comfortable with."
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 12:51 am

Stella gripped Mac's hand, but careful not to hurt it. "I'm willing to try it Mac. I don't want anything else. I don't want anyone else in my life but u. I'm being absolutely serious." she said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 12:52 am

Mac offered her a soft smile. "I'm serious too, Stell. I love you,"he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 2:09 am

Stella kissed Mac on the cheek and slowly made her way towards his lips. She kissed him like crazy. Man she loved him and boy did his lips taste so good. "I know. I love u too, Mac." she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 2:12 am

Mac smiled and couldn't help but kiss her back. She had surprised him just a bit, but it was a good surprise and one he liked very much. He did love her, he really did. So when she said that, he could only sit there and stare at her. He could never get enough of that smile.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 2:37 am

Stella knew she loved Mac even when they were friends. She couldn't get enough of his smile, his sexy bad ass cop mentality, and those blue eyes? Such a turn on. She had no idea what else to say to him, she could only kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 2:43 am

Mac really did enjoy that. He had to admit, her lips tasted pretty good to him and it had been a while since he'd trusted someone brought to "give his heart to them". It was one of those things he just didn't have good previous experience with. But Stella...He trusted Stella and he loved her. He knew her, knew he could trust his heart to her and that she'd treat him right. In turn, he'd give everything for her. Without hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:05 am

Stella was glad Mac loved her. Her true feelings were finally out. The entire team knew about their relationship. "I'm speechless. I don't know why." she said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:29 am

Mac smiled. "You read my mind and took the words right out of my mouth."
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:42 am

Stella smirked. "I'm good at that." she said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:07 am

Mac shrugged and nodded. "Of course, you've known me since I got out of Academy,"he pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secrets || Danny
Page 19 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next