The Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new twist for the CSI: NY team. Set in a time after Mac gets shot...the team thinks he's dead, but is he really?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Secrets || Danny
Secrets || Danny - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:06 am by Detective Danny Messer

» Detective Danny Messer
Secrets || Danny - Page 34 EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:51 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» Just A Little Update
Secrets || Danny - Page 34 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 7:08 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» The Rules and a bit of Plot
Secrets || Danny - Page 34 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:24 am by Detective Mac Taylor

» Mac Taylor
Secrets || Danny - Page 34 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:08 am by Detective Danny Messer

» Taken Character Faces
Secrets || Danny - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:23 am by Detective Danny Messer

» The Backstory: One Month Earlier
Secrets || Danny - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:52 am by Detective Danny Messer

» CSI: New York Open Characters
Secrets || Danny - Page 34 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:06 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» Introduction Model
Secrets || Danny - Page 34 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:02 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

Secrets || Danny

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

Secrets || Danny - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 34 EmptySun May 25, 2014 1:07 pm

Jenkins was confused. He had just tried to murder Mac and now all of a sudden Mac was on his good side? Maybe that was a good thing. Only time would tell. "Wait a minute, I did nothing wrong? Why the sudden change of heart? I just tried to kill u, Mac. Aren't u gonna put me away for that?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 34 EmptySun May 25, 2014 1:13 pm

Mac suddenly smiled, laughing a little and shaking his head. "Jenkins, Jenkins, Jenkins... Didn't they ever teach you Interrogation 101 in Academy?" he asked, looking back over at him. He then looked to Truby. "How'd you like that? Anyone want to do the honors of telling Jenkins here that that's how we get confessions around here? Truby, I think you should... I just basically insulted you for the past five minutes, so you go ahead."
Back to top Go down
https://theaftermath-csiny.rpg-board.net
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 34 EmptySun May 25, 2014 2:21 pm

Truby smiled. "U didn't insult me, Mac. U know what this is, Chris? Surveillance video from that day u stole my car. I saw everything. I knew u took it. Problem is since it was a police vehicle and not my personal vehicle, you're gonna do time for it. Maybe 15 years at the most if you're lucky. U just confessed to almost killing Detective Taylor. That's enough to put u away. Get up." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 34 EmptySun May 25, 2014 7:17 pm

Mac smiled. "Good to know I didn't hurt too many feelings," he said. "And he's right... Attempted murder like that...," he shrugged, "I'd say you're looking at least 15 to 20 years straight smack in the face." He smiled a little, this time quite insincerely, "We'd all love to thank you for your cooperation, by the way. Keeps the job interesting, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 34 EmptySun May 25, 2014 8:17 pm

Truby put the cuffs on Jenkins. "I believe u know your rights but I'll remind u what they are again. U have the right to remain silent, I suggest u exercise that right. U have the right to an attorney, but considering your situation, that might be hard to find a good lawyer to protect your sorry ass. And I'll remind u of why you're under arrest. For pissing me and Mac off and for putting me in a tough situation and also for attempting to kill Mac. Go with Don, he'll show u to the booking area." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 34 EmptySun May 25, 2014 8:53 pm

Don nodded, smiling. "I'd do that with pleasure, Truby. I'm sure the boys at booking will love seeing you," he said to Jenkins, "C'mon. Let's leave these two alone."

Watching Don walk Jenkins out, Mac went over to stand with Truby, nodding a little. "Thanks... For helping us out on that one," he said after a moment. "You can say you saved your own ass in doing it, but... Still. You didn't have to work with us. There's much harder ways for someone to go about something like this," he pointed out before Truby could try to wave off the thanks. "You should come back, you know? I think we could use men like you at the precinct again... And I think I'm capable of bending the right arms to get you back full-time. What would you say?"
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 34 EmptySun May 25, 2014 9:13 pm

Truby nodded and smiled. "I'd love to come back but I was wondering if it isn't too much to ask, I think I'd like to try and work in the lab as a CSI. I see how u do your job, Mac, and it's something I'd like to try. Being in the precinct all the time and being cooped up in a desk just isn't for me anymore. Since you're the boss of the lab I was wondering if having me on your team is gonna be a problem." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 34 EmptySun May 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Mac shook his head, actually surprised by such a question from Truby. "No, not at all," he said, "Truby, I'd love to have you on the team. It'd be an honor, actually, if I could get you on," he added, shrugging his shoulders. "I can definitely get you on and show you the ropes, and I'm sure the others would love to, as well."
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 34 EmptySun May 25, 2014 9:38 pm

Truby smiled and let out a sigh of relief. "Great. So when do u want me to stop by the lab so u can show me the best gadgets u guys use." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 34 EmptySun May 25, 2014 9:52 pm

"I'll need a few days to get everything worked out with the guys upstairs, if you know what I mean," Mac said, biting slightly at his lip as he shrugged. "But... If I've done it once, I'll get after them again. Uhm... I'd say four days at tops. I'll probably stick off-duty for a while and Stella will definitely be making sure of that, but I can pull one of our old cases to at least get you started. Hell, I'll pull a DNA sample for you and we can run with that much to show you how it works."
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 34 EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:46 pm

Truby laid out his hand and offered Mac a handshake. "Great. I'll take a few days to clear my head as well. I'll he waiting for your call until then, Detective." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 34 EmptySun May 25, 2014 11:10 pm

Mac nodded and accepted Truby's handshake, smiling a little. "Yeah... I'll call you as soon as I've got something for certain and I'll get you a time that I can meet you up in the lab and we can run a few tests together to get you started off."
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 34 EmptySun May 25, 2014 11:31 pm

Truby nodded and smiled. He was looking forward to working in the field asopposed to sitting at a desk doing paperwork. He had a degree after all in science and this level of work wouldn't be new to him. Maybe just a few tricks here and there that Mac could possibly pull out of his hat but other than that this should be a cake walk. "That sounds like a plan, Mac. Thank u again. For....for everything. U take care ok?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 34 EmptySun May 25, 2014 11:38 pm

Mac nodded and gave Truby a pat on the back, smiling. "You do the same for yourself, Truby. I'm looking forward to talking to you again and seeing you on the team," he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 34 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 12:04 am

Truby hugged Mac. "I will, Mac. Maybe we can grab a few drinks again sometime." he said. "I'm also looking forward to hopefully joining the CSI team." he added.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 34 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 12:08 am

Mac smiled as he hugged Truby back. "You bet," he said, "Just call me and let me know. I'd be happy to hang with you again."
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 34 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 12:15 am

Truby nodded. "Yeah sure. I'll definitely give u a ring, Mac. Well, I don't wanna keep u from your work so I'll see u around?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 34 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 12:23 am

Mac nodded, smiling a little as he shook his head. "Well, you're certainly not keeping me from work, although I'm sure I could hunt down Stella to check in with her. I'll probably sneak home here soon and get off my feet for a while. I'm still a little off and on after what went down," he admitted with a shrug. "But yes, I'll definitely see you soon."
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 34 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 12:34 am

Truby nodded and took out his car keys. "Sounds good. Say hey to the team for me." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 34 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 12:38 am

Mac nodded. "I'll definitely do that," he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 34 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 12:49 am

Truby then got in his car and headed home. It was a long day and he needed some much needed rest. "Good job putting away that scumbag Jenkins." he told himself.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 34 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 12:57 am

Mac headed back to the lab to try to catch back up with Stella, promising himself he'd get back home after. She probably wouldn't let him get away with hanging around, anyways, and he honestly wasn't looking to pick a 'fight' with her right now. On his way up to the lab, he pulled out his phone, figuring it might be easier to just call her than hunt her down.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 34 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 11:26 pm

Stella answered her phone as she was on her way to her office. "Detective Bonasera. Or should I say Detective Taylor?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 34 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 7:21 am

Mac smiled, laughing a bit. "I guess you can say whatever you want to say," he said, "We nailed Jenkins. Don just took him to booking. Where are you?"
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 34 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:52 pm

Stella let out a sigh of relief. "I'm still at the lab with Adam in reconstruction." she said.

Last edited by Detective Danny Messer on Tue May 27, 2014 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secrets || Danny
Page 34 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next