The Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new twist for the CSI: NY team. Set in a time after Mac gets shot...the team thinks he's dead, but is he really?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Secrets || Danny
Secrets || Danny - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:06 am by Detective Danny Messer

» Detective Danny Messer
Secrets || Danny - Page 28 EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:51 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» Just A Little Update
Secrets || Danny - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 7:08 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» The Rules and a bit of Plot
Secrets || Danny - Page 28 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:24 am by Detective Mac Taylor

» Mac Taylor
Secrets || Danny - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:08 am by Detective Danny Messer

» Taken Character Faces
Secrets || Danny - Page 28 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:23 am by Detective Danny Messer

» The Backstory: One Month Earlier
Secrets || Danny - Page 28 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:52 am by Detective Danny Messer

» CSI: New York Open Characters
Secrets || Danny - Page 28 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:06 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» Introduction Model
Secrets || Danny - Page 28 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:02 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

Secrets || Danny

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

Secrets || Danny - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 28 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 2:55 pm

Stella nodded as she paced around the bedroom. "It doesn't feel odd to u? I'm just curious." she said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 28 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:48 pm

"Odd, yeah.."Mac said with a partial frown.
Back to top Go down
https://theaftermath-csiny.rpg-board.net
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 28 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 2:53 pm

Stella sighed. "I was afraid you'd answer yes to that. But we are adults and we will learn how to deal with the office romance I guess. I think we just need to take a step back and take baby steps." she said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 28 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 5:25 pm

Mac looked over at her seriously. "Whatever feels right to you, Stella. I don't want to be a man that'll hurt you. I know I can... Any man could. I don't wanna rush you. It's when you're ready, Stella."
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 28 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 6:04 pm

"Mac, I'm not afraid of getting hurt by u. I know u too well. But I also know there's a stubborn side to u, and u know what I'm talking about." Stella joked. "But I'm willing to take that chance. I am." she added.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 28 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 10:26 pm

Mac nodded. "I'm ready to take that chance, too, Stella. I'll do it if you will."
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:42 am

Stella put her hand on Mac's shoulder. "I'm right here and I'm not doing this without u, Mac. I need u just as much as u need me right now. I'll do whatever it takes." she said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:37 am

Mac laid one of his hands over hers. "I'll do whatever it takes. I will. I just want you to know that I'm in this as deep as you want me to be. I'm here for you. You need me... All you gotta do is say."
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:50 am

Stella nodded and looked at Mac square in his eyes. "I need u Mac. I do. Hell, I always need u." she said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:58 pm

Mac smiled slightly. "I always need you. I have since... God knows it's probably been since Academy,"he said. "I knew from the minute I met you that I could rely on you. No matter what the hell I got myself into, I knew, and still know, that I can count on you to be there when it's over, and when it's going on. Never, for one second, have I doubted you."
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 28 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 11:46 pm

Stella smiled softly. "I truly felt like u doubted me when I ignored your orders about the Diakos case." she said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 28 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 11:54 pm

"Maybe so, but I knew deep down I was just overly concerned. I knew you could handle yourself, and the case, but... Well, what can I say? I've always felt protective of you, Stell,"Mac told her, "I can honestly say I don't know what I'd do if I lost you."
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 28 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:05 am

Stella nodded. "I'd go crazy without u, Mac. You've stuck your neck way out on the line for all of us. That's something we can't thank u enough for. We don't know what we'd do without u if u weren't on this team." she said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 28 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:22 pm

Mac smiled almost shyly, shaking his head. "I could really be an ass and just say I was just doing my job, but... We all know it's a lot more than that, don't we?"he asked, looking back over at her and unable to resist an urge to fiddle with her hair. "You guys are family. And you've chased my sorry ass across the state more times than I cared to count, saving my life more times than not. I can't pay you guys back for doing what you do for me but... God knows I try like hell."
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 12:42 am

Stella nodded. "I know, Mac. And I love u for that, I really do. Families stick by one another no matter what and that's what this team has done." she said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:32 pm

Mac smiled a little. "That's because this team is family. A family that's accepted this stubborn Marine for well over a decade - through thick and thin, as you always tell me. This is a family I don't wanna lose... That's... Something I'd rather not think about,"he said, growing serious again. "How the hell you guys have done it is something I haven't puzzled out yet... But I appreciate it, I do."
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 28 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 11:31 pm

Stella lay her hand on top of Mac's and looked at him straight in the eyes. "Mac, that's because we love u and we don't want anything to happen to u or to any of us for that matter. When one member of this team goes down, we all go down." she said, stopping for a moment. "When u got abducted by Bedford, I thought I lost u. My adrenaline was running really high and I didn't think I would ever see u again."

Last edited by Detective Danny Messer on Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 28 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:57 pm

"I'm always scared I'll lose you guys. I always do... Can't help it,"Mac said. "But I think that's what we all do. Nature of the job. We are family, and I love you all like family, and I love you, Stella. I... I couldn't do this without you."
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 28 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:08 pm

Danny was at the lab, trying all he could to track down Dean Truby. "Boom!!! I got an address!!! I'm gonna call Mac." he said to Adam. "Mac, I got an address to Dean Truby. 231 West 57th, Bronx."
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 28 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:41 pm

"The Bronx?"Mac asked with a frown. "That means he was in the Bronx while I was undercover!"
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 28 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:44 pm

Danny nodded. "That's what I'm guessing, Mac. I already got Don heading over there to pick him up." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 28 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:26 am

Mac nodded. "Call me when you have him at the precinct. I wanna be there."
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 11:14 pm

Danny nodded. "U got it, Mac." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 11:19 pm

"I appreciate it, Danny,"Mac said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 28 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 11:36 pm

Don arrived at Truby's place. "Dean Truby, NYPD, open up now!!!!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secrets || Danny
Page 28 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next