The Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new twist for the CSI: NY team. Set in a time after Mac gets shot...the team thinks he's dead, but is he really?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Secrets || Danny
Secrets || Danny - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:06 am by Detective Danny Messer

» Detective Danny Messer
Secrets || Danny - Page 11 EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:51 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» Just A Little Update
Secrets || Danny - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 7:08 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» The Rules and a bit of Plot
Secrets || Danny - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:24 am by Detective Mac Taylor

» Mac Taylor
Secrets || Danny - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:08 am by Detective Danny Messer

» Taken Character Faces
Secrets || Danny - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:23 am by Detective Danny Messer

» The Backstory: One Month Earlier
Secrets || Danny - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:52 am by Detective Danny Messer

» CSI: New York Open Characters
Secrets || Danny - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:06 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» Introduction Model
Secrets || Danny - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:02 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

Secrets || Danny

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

Secrets || Danny - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:04 pm

Mac looked at her, his mind struggling only a bit with the fogginess from the drug to comprehend what Stella was getting at. He looked her right in the eyes. He knew how hard it was to make such a confession, and at such a time as well. "I'm sure he does, Stella. You know...when I was undercover...I was so worried with the fact that I hadn't told you...and I hoped and prayed that one day I would be able to make it up to you,"he said. "It's as simple as three words, Stella. And trust me, I know how hard those three words can be to say when you've never told the person you intend them for before. But I know what you're getting at...and I love you too, Stell."
Back to top Go down
https://theaftermath-csiny.rpg-board.net
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:07 pm

Man he was good. How on earth did he know Stella was about to reveal her secret to him? She would find out, by asking of course. "Well that was random, Taylor. How did u know?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:10 pm

Mac sighed, smiled, and chuckled a bit, wincing just slightly at the pain from doing such, but still smiling. "Stella, I've known you for over ten years, I know when something big is on your mind. Plus you made that quip about Don,"he replied, blue eyes shining with amusement as he looked back over at her.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:13 pm

Stella felt a bit embarrassed, almost chucking like a schoolgirl who had a crush on her best friend. "Yah that bit about Don was a dead giveaway. I told u I don't have the best poker face in the world, nothing quite like yours, Mac. Now that that secret's out, I wanna abide by our rules of no dating in the workplace. I'm not one to break rules, especially ones set out by u." she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:18 pm

Mac smiled softly. "That's a rule I've broken before, every one of you knows it. Plus Danny and Lindsay are married. Don't let what this old Marine has said before hold you back, Stell. Sometimes he doesn't always know what he's saying,"he told her, shaking his head a bit and fixing one of those looks filled with wisdom on her. "But right now, I'll tell you something this old Marine does know for certain, he's tired and worn out and would probably do very well with a bit of a rest. Other things can probably wait."
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:57 pm

Stella respected Mac's wishes. "Fair enough, Mac. I've done enough talking. I'll be in the lobby." she said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:24 pm

Mac smiled softly. "Thanks, Stell,"he said softly, exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:50 pm

Stella kissed his cheek. "No problem, boss." she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:06 am

Mac smiled softly. "Tell the team they can feel free to drop in, just let 'em know I'm gonna be a bit tired for a while,"he said, looking back at her.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:16 am

Stella smiled. "Sure thing, Mac, u want me to get u anything while I'm out?" she offered.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:30 am

Mac smiled a bit and sighed softly. "A coffee would help a lot if you didn't mind, Stell,"he replied.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 am

Stella smiled. "Kill me if I get this wrong, coffee with 1 cream and 1 sugar." she felt a bit embarrassed for not knowing how Mac liked his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:34 am

Mac smirked. "Right on the money, Stell,"he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:35 am

Stella smiled. "I'll be right back with your coffee, Mac, just try to get some rest." she said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:37 am

Mac smirked, closing his eyes. "Shouldn't be hard seeing how exhausted I feel,"he muttered.

Last edited by Detective Mac Taylor on Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:43 am

Stella smiled. "I'll be back, I shouldn't be too long." she said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:51 am

"I'll be here, ain't like I'm gonna go anywhere,"Mac murmured, not opening his eyes, but smirking.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:53 am

"Ok, if you're asleep by the time I get back, I'll just set your coffee on the bedside table." Stella said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:59 am

"Sounds good,"Mac said, "I'll find it eventually."
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:16 am

Stella went to the nearest coffee shop, Starbucks, surprisingly, or not, and bought coffee for everyone. She was worried about Mac still of course, but she was relieved that he was ok. She called Danny. "Danny, hey, Mac's awake, well he was, but I just wanted to call u and let u know. I'm out here getting coffee for u guys so come back to the hospital when u get the chance." she said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:17 am

"We'll drop by as soon as we can, Stell,"Danny said, relieved Mac was ok.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:38 am

Stella nodded. "U got it, Danny. See u soon." she said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:42 am

"You know it,"Danny agreed before he hung up and went to share the news.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:05 am

Stella ended the call, and grabbed the coffee and headed back to Mac's room. He was asleep so she just placed his coffee on his bedside table. "There's your coffee, Detective." she said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:16 am

Danny and the rest of the crew showed up a bit later after Danny had shared the news with them back at the lab.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secrets || Danny
Page 11 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next