The Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new twist for the CSI: NY team. Set in a time after Mac gets shot...the team thinks he's dead, but is he really?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Secrets || Danny
The Rules and a bit of Plot EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:06 am by Detective Danny Messer

» Detective Danny Messer
The Rules and a bit of Plot EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:51 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» Just A Little Update
The Rules and a bit of Plot EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 7:08 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» The Rules and a bit of Plot
The Rules and a bit of Plot EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:24 am by Detective Mac Taylor

» Mac Taylor
The Rules and a bit of Plot EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:08 am by Detective Danny Messer

» Taken Character Faces
The Rules and a bit of Plot EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:23 am by Detective Danny Messer

» The Backstory: One Month Earlier
The Rules and a bit of Plot EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:52 am by Detective Danny Messer

» CSI: New York Open Characters
The Rules and a bit of Plot EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:06 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» Introduction Model
The Rules and a bit of Plot EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:02 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

The Rules and a bit of Plot

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

The Rules and a bit of Plot Empty
PostSubject: The Rules and a bit of Plot   The Rules and a bit of Plot EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:22 pm

Congratulations! You have successfully made it to the location of my latest nutty idea!!! This is simply called "The Aftermath."
So, before I give you my long blabble of rules, I'll tell you a bit about what the hell I've gone and done here. So, prepare yourself, here's the plot:

It was just another day, another case. But only one of the team members on the NYPD CSI team knew what the plan was for later in the afternoon.

The case was made out to look like Mac just hadn't pulled the trigger fast enough. The team was devastated when the doctor came out with the news that he hadn't made it through. They exhausted the evidence in the case, but there was not enough to solidly prove who had shot their boss.

Now, a month after that fateful afternoon, the team still doesn't know the truth and they're doubting what they know. They still haven't accepted that Mac's gone.

So, the question is...what really happened? Was it all planned out to surprise Mac or was Mac in on it too?

I know, I'm crazy, right? Yeah, you're probably staring at the screen like you just saw a ghost, eh? I'm an idiot. Either way, there's the reason why this is called "The Aftermath."
You wanna know something?? Now, you can't let your characters know this until Mac reveals it, but guess what!!! Mac's really undercover!! You didn't think I could really kill him, could you???

Anyways, enough of my pointless blabber, on to the rules. There isn't many.

1. Cussing is allowed. Flat-out allowed until people start really meaning it and start cussing at each other. That means a ban for the members who are cussing at each other because here, that counts as a threat. None of that personal stuff is tolerated here.

2. All characters, original and cannon, are allowed. All shows and movie characters are allowed as well if you wish to go so far. No limits!! Just keep them all IN-CHARACTER.

3. Any account inactive for more than a month will be either set as an inactive account or deleted unless otherwise decreed by me and the member who the account belongs to. To safe accounts if you'll be away for over a month, please message me.

4. These rules can be and will be updated at any time that I see fit. Please check them every once in a great while to make sure nothing's changed. I'll be nice enough to let you all know the rules have changed if they do, but that's all for now.

Da-da-da-DAAA! Ok, that's it. FREE-FRALL! Yeah, go kick butt, do whatever you do, I dunno. But I'm done announcing rules and plot now, so...I'll see you on the rps...but can you uncover my secret before I tell you and what is your reaction gonna be?
Lol, toodles peeps,
-Detective Mac Taylor
Back to top Go down
https://theaftermath-csiny.rpg-board.net
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: The Rules and a bit of Plot   The Rules and a bit of Plot EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:37 pm

Hey boss
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: The Rules and a bit of Plot   The Rules and a bit of Plot EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:39 pm

Hello Danny. How you been?
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: The Rules and a bit of Plot   The Rules and a bit of Plot EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:43 pm

Good. U Mac?
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: The Rules and a bit of Plot   The Rules and a bit of Plot EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:44 pm

Being undercover is a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: The Rules and a bit of Plot   The Rules and a bit of Plot EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:45 pm

I bet it is. Why are u undercover?
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: The Rules and a bit of Plot   The Rules and a bit of Plot EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:47 pm

An old friend needed a favor and I couldn't say no. It's a risky case...
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: The Rules and a bit of Plot   The Rules and a bit of Plot EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:48 pm

Ahh I see
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: The Rules and a bit of Plot   The Rules and a bit of Plot EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:50 pm

I have no idea how long I'll be and the only reason we set up the case a month ago is so that none of you would be involved. Damn, it hurt making all of you think I was dead but it was the only option we had.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: The Rules and a bit of Plot   The Rules and a bit of Plot EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:55 pm

Trust me when I say this Mac, if I didn't know u were undercover, I myself would think u were dead.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: The Rules and a bit of Plot   The Rules and a bit of Plot EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:58 pm

*Sighs* I would've told all of you before we went through the theatrics of me getting shot, but we couldn't risk it. Even the surgeon at Trinity General was in on it. And so was the suspect we were chasing when it all went down.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: The Rules and a bit of Plot   The Rules and a bit of Plot EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:01 am

Damn all of them were part of it? Geeze
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: The Rules and a bit of Plot   The Rules and a bit of Plot EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:04 am

*Nods* The whole case was a set up, as was the lack of evidence on who shot me, because it was a set up...I honestly wasn't shot that day. We had to let it play out that way though in order for me to go undercover.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: The Rules and a bit of Plot   The Rules and a bit of Plot EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:06 am

Sometimes u gotta do what u gotta do lol
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: The Rules and a bit of Plot   The Rules and a bit of Plot EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:11 am

Yeah. Want me to set up a topic and I'll explain the minor details.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: The Rules and a bit of Plot   The Rules and a bit of Plot EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:15 am

Sure boss that sounds great
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: The Rules and a bit of Plot   The Rules and a bit of Plot EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:17 am

Alright, I'll get that up!
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: The Rules and a bit of Plot   The Rules and a bit of Plot EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:18 am

Take your time. *sips mojito* LMAO that's for u Sam!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: The Rules and a bit of Plot   The Rules and a bit of Plot EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:22 am

LMFAO!! *Sits down with a bottle of Scotch* Scotch, my new best friend after I was put undercover! You have no idea how many times I've woke up topless on the couch with a bottle of Scotch beside me!!! *Sips at Scotch*
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: The Rules and a bit of Plot   The Rules and a bit of Plot EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:28 am

Damn Mac Taylor topless on the couch? Hard to picture lol
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: The Rules and a bit of Plot   The Rules and a bit of Plot EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:29 am

*Grins* Good picture for us Mac fans, eh? *Another sip of Scotch*
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: The Rules and a bit of Plot   The Rules and a bit of Plot EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:32 am

Oh totally. I can totally picture him topless lol
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: The Rules and a bit of Plot   The Rules and a bit of Plot EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:33 am

Sexy...*More Scotch* Damn...
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: The Rules and a bit of Plot   The Rules and a bit of Plot EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:40 am

Holy shit!!!!! Lol Stella is all over u in that siggy!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: The Rules and a bit of Plot   The Rules and a bit of Plot EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:45 am

LMFAO!! You're seriously just noticing that, Messer???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rules and a bit of Plot   The Rules and a bit of Plot Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rules and a bit of Plot
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Aftermath :: Welcome To New York :: Rules-
Jump to: